2016年1月17日日曜日

デイジー・リドリー(Daisy Ridley)
















DaisyRidley@StarWars

[Rey and Finn, under fire from TIE fighters, run towards a ship to escape Jakku]
Finn: What about that ship? [points offscreen]
Rey: That's one's garbage!
[the ship they run towards explodes, destroyed by the TIEs, and they pull up short]
Rey: The garbage will do.
[they run towards the "garbage" ship, the Millennium Falcon]


I have a bad feeling about this. [after realizing the rathtars are loose]

…Maz: Dear child, I see your eyes; you already know the truth. (Whomever you're waiting for on Jakku, they're never coming back. But there's someone who still could.
Rey: Luke.)
Maz: The belonging you seek is not behind you, it is ahead. I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing. Close your eyes...feel it. (The light...it's always been there, it will guide you. The saber, take it.
Rey: I'm never touching that thing again. I don't want any part of this! [runs away])




____________
DaisyRidley@SilentWitness 







1 件のコメント: